#StarValueAnalysis - TAXI - Golden Bear Winner - Directed by JAFAR PANAHI - Berlinale 2015 : 65th Berlin International Film Festival


"Panahi has continued to work, saying in an earlier statement to the festival, “I’m a filmmaker. I can’t do anything else but make films. Cinema is my expression and the meaning of my life. Nothing can prevent me from making films. Because when I’m pushed into the furthest corners I connect with my inner self. And in such private spaces, despite all limitations, the necessity to create becomes even more of an urge. Cinema as an Art becomes my main preoccupation. That is the reason why I have to continue making films under any circumstances to pay my respects and feel alive.” -  JAFAR PANAHI (Filmmaker / Banned for 20 years from making films and from travelling by the Ministry of Islamic Guidance of the Islamic Government of IRAN)

TAXI by Jafar Panahi Wins Golden Bear See the emotional acceptance speech by the director's young niece HANA, also in the film
(video)








































 a clip from Jafar Panahi's "TAXI"









Interview with JAFAR PANAHI



Minister of Islamic Guidance on Jafar Panahi sentence
































































The 2015 Berlinale Awards Ceremony

Comments