GOD : Good Is Life © G.O.D. General Or Details Life Is Good ©

😇GOD is Good for Life 

From the Beginning until Forever, GOD Is Above All beings and things. 

Given that as True, any and all facts that I know/I don't know I push down to end under my feet; not in my body or heart or my soul, facts in our human world stay under my feet. 

I see/I may not see, I hear/I may not hear, I experience/I may not experience whatever, it is not the Final Fact. 

The Only Final Fact that is The Truth I Accept + Believe is Simple ----

Ang Buhay ay Bigay ni ABBA
Ang Biyaya ay Bigay ni AMA
Ang BUTI ng BUHAY mula sa DIOS

po 🙂🙏

note : in English, for anyone/ anywhere who does not understand my Tagalog language

GOD Creates Life and after the CREATOR Sees What the 
GOD OF CREATOR Create, the Words end with 

"it is good. it is very good"
Genesis : The Beginning
I. 1-31

GOD CREATOR is Good.

Bless + Bliss 

Peace.

Ramon E. Bayron

#1 Light Is Good

🤓 Genesis 1:4
#2 the Seas is Good

🤓 Genesis 1:0
#3 Seeds, Plants, Fruits, Trees are Good

🤓 Genesis 1:12
#4 Divide the Light from Darkness is Good

🤓 Genesis 1:18
#5 Living Things in the Sea ana on the Sky are Good

🤓 Genesis 1:21
#6 All Creatures Living on Land is Good

🤓 Genesis 1:25
#7 Acknowledged Beings, Creatures, Designs #ABCD Everything by Word Collectively Created by GOD are Very Good

🤓 Genesis 01:31

Comments